Temperature monitoring of the hot and cold domestic water services is carried out on all premises other than domestic dwellings. Monthly temperature monitoring can be time consuming, but it is a legal requirement. Records of the results obtained should be kept.
Direct-Water can provide you with the tools and paperwork to carry out your own temperature monitoring regime, or can provide a monthly service to conduct it on your behalf.
Where other systems such as cooling towers, swimming pools or whirlpool spas are on site, a separate temperature monitoring regime is also necessary.
Our temperature monitoring report will contain the following information about your domestic water system:
- Stored water within CWST
- CWST inlet
- Stored water within calorifier/cylinder
- Calorifier/cylinder flow/return pipework
- Sentinel outlets (nearest and furthest outlets from the CWST and calorifer/cylinder)
- Infrequently used outlets
- Any other outlets requested